| Monday, April 14, 2008 |
|Update of 1984 - 1990 batch in UK
- Dr.Bazurullahkhan currently working as a partnership GP in Wellingborough,Northamptonshire, UK completed his MBBS, MS [ General Surgery ] in India followed by MRCS and MRCGP in UK. He is happily married and blessed with a daughter.
- Dr.Chitra is married and working as a GP in UK.
- Dr.IndraSujatha completed her MBBS, MD [ O&G ] in India and is currently working in the same speciality in UK as a staff specialist.She is happily married with two children.
- Dr.Krishnamoorthy completed his MBBS and MD [ Anaesthesia ] from India and is currently working as a Specialist Registrar in Anaesthetics in Manchester rotation. He is happily married and blessed with a daughter.
- Dr.Manohar Jesuraj completed his MBBS from India and went to Belgium and ended up in UK.He finished his MRCS and FRCS [ urology ] and currently working as an Associate Specialist in Urology in Middlesborough, UK. He is happily married with two children.
- Dr.Ramesh Shankar completed his MBBS, DPM, DNB [psych], DIP in India followed by MRCPsych in UK and Specialist Registrar Training in General Adult Psychiatry / Addiction Psychiatry. He is currently working as a Consultant Psychiatrist in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Mental Health Trust, Cambridgeshire in UK.He is happily married and blessed with two children.
- Dr.Sakila completed her MBBS, MD[psych], DPM from India followed by MRCPsych. She is currently working as a Specialist Registrar In Psychiatry in Sheffield, UK. She has one child.
- Dr.Senthurjeyamurugan completed his MBBS, MD[RD], DMRD in India followed by FRCR in UK and is currently working as a Locum consultant in Radiology in Walsall, Westmidlands, UK. He is leaving UK to do a fellowship in Interventional Radiology in Miami, USA in two months. He is happily married and blessed with two children.
- Dr.Sriraman completed his MBBS,MD[Internal Medicine] from India followed by MRCP,PhD[Diabetes & Endocrinology ].He is currently working as a Specialist Registrar in Diabetes & Endocrinology in Poole, UK. He is happily married with two children.
- Dr.Sundarajan completed his MBBS, MD[Internal Medicine] from India followed by MRCP. He is currently working as a Specialist Registrar in Respiratory Medicine in Liverpool, UK.He is happily married and blessed with two children.
Thanks to Dr.K.Ramesh Shankar (MBBS,MRCPsych[UK], DPM,DNB[psych],DIP,FIPS, Consultant Psychiatrist, Cambridgeshire&Peterborough Mental Health NHS Trust, UNITED KINGDOM) for the information
|posted by Doctor Bruno @ 5:49 AM |
Discussion Forum: At present this post has 2 comments:
I wondered whether it is possible to have a list of our guys settled in different cities apart from Tirunelveli, Nagercoil and Tuticorin. If we could add names to a list of people settled in Madurai, Trichy, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Trivandrum, Cochin, Hyderabad, Delhi and Bombay it would be nice to make contact and possibly arrange for meeetings in the future.
K.R.SHANKAR 1984 - 90 BATCH.
Our batch Silver jubilee year falls next year 2009. I think we should make it a memorable one in our life time. We should plan ahead and try to make contact with everyone so please chip in your efforts in trying to get hold of the addresses and contact details of our batchmates wherever they are. I also want to propose that in memory of Anand we need to give an award to our surgery students as he was a surgeon [ gold medal in his name ] every year. I hope I would hear some suggestions about it. Please send your views and we should debate and make this event a grand success.
Home Page>>Click here to go to the Home Page<<
Click Here to Read the latest Acts, Laws, Regulations and Court Judgements regarding Medicine